High Flyer – yes, we still have our High Flyer volume discount! If you select 5 or more days to ride with us, the digital pricing elves will automatically subtract $40 from each selection. Note: The package deals at Tamworth and Canaan are not part of the programming; select each day separately to trigger the discount logic. Everything else is fair game, so click away!
- This event has passed.
September 28 @ 2:21 am
- 7:00 – Track Office Opens.
- 7:30 – TRACK INFIELD OPENS. No riders are allowed into the track before this time. You must sign in at the track entrance.
- 7:30 – 8:00 Prep your bike for Tech Inspection. We will have people to answer your questions, but bike preparation is the responsibility of the rider. If you have any questions about preparing your bike, check with your dealer before your track date (also, read this article on Motorcycle Technical Inspection). A NOTE ABOUT FUEL – please arrive with a full tank or with your own fuel containers. The race fuel tanks will only be open during the lunch break. Race fuel is very expensive and is not appropriate for anything short of a fully prepped race bike.
- 7:30 – 8:30 TECHNICAL INSPECTION – We’ll be checking bikes while riders are settling in. If there is an issue, we’ll let you know with a note on your bike.
- 8:30 – 8:50 GREETING AND SAFETY ORIENTATION IN MEDIA CENTER. This meeting is mandatory for all riders.
- 9:00 – Track opens for A Group.
- 9:00 to 12:30 Alternating classroom and riding sessions
- 12:30 to 1:15 Lunch followed by stories of exaggerated track prowess with your buddies (no one believes the stories, but they’re fun to tell anyway).
- 1:15 Post-lunch safety brief and nap time for those of you that ate too much pasta at lunch.
- 1:30 Track reopens, academics resume
- 5:00 Track closes
- 5:00 to Whenever – More exaggerated stories in the pits, pack up, go back to the real world.
Rain Policy – Fishtail rides rain or shine. The only exception to this will be if the weather is bordering on Biblically cataclysmic and the facility shuts down. (That has only happened 3 times in our history.) No one ever believes us, but you will have a great time riding in the wet. You’ll walk away from the day with a huge boost in confidence.
Cancellation Policy – We allow no-restriction cancellations prior to 30 days before an event (with a $10 processing fee). Once inside the 30-day window, we will honor cancellations only if we have a waiting list and enough time to find someone to fill your slot.